Have you ever had any of these problems coping with difficult clients?
- The client is not happy with the quality of your work.
- Your service has failed to achieve the desired or expected result.
- You have performed poorly or have made a mistake.
- You behave unprofessionally or have a conflict with the client.
- You miss your deadline.
- Your bill exceeds your estimate.
- The client wants more service than what you can provide.
- The client wants a different service than you are providing.
- The client wants too many freebies and extras.
- There is a misunderstanding, miscommunication, or poor communication between you and the client.
- The client is a nitpicker.
- The client makes unreasonable requests.
- The client wants everything “yesterday” without paying rush charges.
- You and the client rub each other the wrong way.
- The client is uncommunicative and either won’t or can’t say what he wants from you.
- The client abuses the terms and conditions of your agreement.
- And many others…..
Well, like I said, relax.
I’ve been in business as a copywriter, consultant, and product seller for 35 years.
So I’ve already faced – and solved – the customer service issues you’re dealing with right now in your work.
And to make your life easier … and your business more fun, less stressful, and more profitable … I’ve written out step-by-step instructions on how to deal with dozens of the most common customer complaints …
… everything from the client not liking the work you did or being overly controlling, to those rare clients who are arrogant, rude, or even abusive.
Now, it’s available to you as a quick-reference guide to achieving unprecedented levels of client delight in your business. So please read on for details and to use it for 3 full months risk-free – and then decide whether you want to own it.
Put the solutions to all your client problems at your fingertips!
In my newly revised e-book, Coping with Difficult Clients: How to Handle Customer Complaints to Achieve Maximum Client Satisfaction, I give you battle-tested strategies that can diffuse any client blowup quickly – and turn an unhappy customer into a friendly, cooperative, and satisfied customer.
- What to do when the client wants you to provide a service different than what you are currently offering. Page 28.
- Why subjective judgment constantly puts your business in danger of client dissatisfaction – and what you can do about it. Page 1.
- Dealing with clients who want endless freebies and extras. Page 31.
- The best cure for any client problem you may be having right now. Page 2.
- 5 crafty ideas for preventing misunderstandings or miscommunications between you and your clients from becoming problematic. Page 33.
- Why even a single unhappy client can make this a bad month or even a bad year for your business unless you nip the problem in the bud. Page 3.
- The 28 early warning signs that a client is going to be difficult. Page 36.
- 15 excuses you should never, ever give to your clients to mollify their complaint about your products or services. Page 5.
- The 10 most common reasons why clients in any business or industry become dissatisfied. Page 7.
- 2 simple steps you can take to set things right fast when the client is not happy with you or your work. Page 10.
- 4 ways to restore client confidence when your service has failed to achieve the desired or expected result. Page 11.
- What to do when you make a mistake that causes the client to become unhappy. Page 15.
- 20 ways coping with a difficult client can harm you and your business. Page 38.
- The one thing you must do first and immediately when you have a conflict with your clients. Page 16.
- How to get a controlling client to relax his tight grip and let you do your work the way you know it should be done. Page 52.
- Handling clients who demand unrealistic levels of performance and perfection. Page 40.
- 7 client behaviors you should not tolerate under any circumstances – and why. Page 55.
- 3 tips for making sure a missed deadline never becomes an issue with your clients. Page 21.
- How to handle an arrogant client or self-proclaimed expert. The answer may surprise you. Page 57.
- What to do when there are personality conflicts between you and the client. Page 61.
- When and how to resign a difficult account. Page 63.
- How to respond to unreasonable requests for changes and revisions to your work. Page 42.
- 4 savvy strategies for preventing client billing problems. Page 23.
- Saying “no” to clients who want everything in a rush in a way that still keeps them happy and loyal. Page 44.
- How to handle the client who wants services above and beyond what you can or are willing to provide. Page 26.
- What to do when clients abuse your generous guarantees. Page 47.
- Coping with closed-mouthed, tight-lipped, uncommunicative, and uncooperative clients. Page 49.
- And so much more….
Order now and save $20
Every week I get calls from copywriters, graphic designers, freelance writers, consultants, small business owners, and entrepreneurs asking for my advice on how to deal with a particularly vexing client problem they are facing right now.
Unfortunately, my time is usually booked weeks or months in advance with copywriting assignments, and on top of that, I don’t coach or mentor individuals … so they are not able to hire me.
On rare occasion I take on consulting clients, at a fee of $500 per hour with a 10-hour minimum $5,000 retainer payable in advance.
But now, you wont pay $5,000 … $500 … or even $50 to get my proven strategies for supreme client satisfaction that can help improve customer relations, increase client retention, and make your business run more smoothly and harmoniously.
That’s because the cover price of Coping with Difficult Clients is $49 – but if you order today, it’s yours for just $29 … a $20 savings off the list price.
And that’s the price you pay only if you agree that my advice works and in fact is making your client problems and headaches melt away faster than snowballs in July!
If it doesn’t, your cost is zero. Zilch. Nada. Nothing. Because now you can….
Use it risk-free for 90 days
If you are dissatisfied with Coping with Difficult Clients for any reason … or for no reason at all … just let me know within 90 days.
I’ll refund your $29 payment in full. No questions asked. And you can still keep the e-book – and the dozens of client-satisfying strategies it contains – absolutely free! That way, you risk nothing.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Coping with Difficult Clients on a 90-day risk-free trial basis … and save $20 off the cover price … just click below now:
But I urge you to hurry. This special discount offer is for a limited time only. And once it expires, it may never be repeated again.
P.S. Order Coping with Difficult Clients today and you a FREE copy of my newly revised Special Report, How to Prevent a Dissatisfied Client from Leaving You (list price: $29).
Topics covered in your free bonus report include:
- How to know when the client’s unhappiness with you is so severe that they are close to finding another vendor to replace you.
- The 10 early warning signs that a disgruntled client is about to fire you.
- A proven 5-step process for winning unhappy clients back again. Page X.
- How to get a sullen or uncommunicative client to tell you what’s really wrong and why they are upset.
- Why you need to separate the issue of “blame” – whose fault the problem is – from the issue of what the problem is and what can be done about it.
- But – if the client made a major contribution to the problem – here’s how to handle it without being the fall guy.
- How to move the client from an unhappy and adversarial position to one of being your partner in fixing the problem.
- How to help the client find a way NOT to fire you.
- And more….
Best of all, this bonus report is yours to keep FREE – even if you return the e-book for a refund!
To order Coping with Difficult Clients … and claim your FREE Bonus Report … just click below now: